ZERO-CROSS SCR CONTROLLERS
Zero Cross SCR Series
The Zero-Cross (Burst-Fired) Power Controllers are ideal for the control of purely resistive loads that can accommodate fast, full power, ON-OFF cycling, up to 1000A, 1 or 3 phases.
When coupled with a time proportioning control, they operate in a series of full ON-OFF cycles known as time proportioning burst firing. The time proportional control accepts many control output signals and converts them into a time proportional signal determining the amount of full ON and full OFF cycles. A smooth power output to the load is therefore produced and the temperature, stabilized.
An SCR power switch differs from other switches in its fast action. Indeed, while a contactor may cycle 3 times per minute, our SCR may do it approximately once per second. This fast SCR cycle time results in a final temperature closer to the desired set point and therefore reduces energy costs.
Unlike traditional mechanical control, the SCR modulates small increments of power to the load, and eliminates the overshoot and undershoot associated with mechanical control.
- Modulates the power nearest to the demand and reduces energy costs and power consumption
- Keeps the temperature closer to the desired set point for best comfort
- Higher precision, superior than mechanical contactors
- Fast adjustment and installation
- Zero-crossing operation and silent arcless switching
- Cycles once per second; very fast and quiet
- No maintenance necessary, due to less mechanical parts failure
- Life expectancy higher than 1 000 000 000 operations
- Does not create RFI (radio frequency interference) and will not affect sensitive electronic equipment
- Epoxy thermally protected for humidity, overheat or contaminated environment protection
- Protected from line voltage transients and more reliable in a variety of applications
The technology behind our SCR electronic power controllers ensures a sustained energy input and a constant heat charge. They are ideal for the majority of commercial and industrial electric heaters, such as:
- Duct heaters
- Electronic boilers
- Electric humidifiers
- Industrial & commercial ovens and furnaces
- Mine heaters
- Integrated circuit processing equipment (models with enclosure only)
- Temperature control
- Electrical resistances
- NEMA-1 Enclosure
- Temperature control
- Semi-conductor fuses
- Accepts multiple input signals: 0-135 Ohms, 0-10 Volts, 4-20 mA, 0-5 Volts.
- Security factory of 2, i.e. 600 Volts surge protected and built for 1200 Volts.
- Up to 1000A at one or three phases
- CSA or cUL certified
- Opto-isolated from high voltage
- Also available for pneumatic control, thermally protected
- Exclusive 2-year warranty.
- The SCR can be placed inside a NEMA-4 control panel to suit any specific control requirement.
Consultez notre liste de prix ici : Liste de prix